Another Urang skincare review?!! I know! I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to review other products. I have been quite lazy to review anything. Since I am on a deadline, I have been just reviewing Urang skincare lately, but I PROMISE I will be uploading other contents soon.
First let’s start of the with the one I was most excited to use, Urang Pink Everlasting Ampoule. I heard really good things about this ampoule since it helps with anti-aging, rejuvenation, and restoring the skin. One of my friends, Eunice (aka Euniunni) always raves about this ampoule and so I thought I have to try it for myself.
Pink Everlasting Ampoule
This ampoule promises skin healing properties, maintaining skin moisture barrier, anti-inflammation, and firming. It contains some fun ingredients such as Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water (for repairing, regenerating, & soothing), Silk Amino Acids (for moisture preservation), and Hydrolyzed collegen (for anti-aging, firming, and rejuvenation).
Full list of ingredients:Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water(81.7%)*, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Centella Asiatica Extract*, Betaine, Glycerin*, Cyanocobalamin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sucrose, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil* (* Organic ingredient)
I will be honest I haven’t had much of an opportunity to use this ampoule to its full extent since I have been so busy with the holidays. I prefer using this ampoule during my night skincare routine since it has a lot of anti-aging properties. I haven’t seen extreme differences yet but I will definitely give you an update in the future.
Let’s dissect this ampoule more: (that sounds gruesome lol)
- SMELL ~ Compare to the blue brightening oil serum, I am not a huge fan of the smell. It doesn’t have a bad scent but it reminds me of a slight bitter floral scent. Does that make sense? It’s hard to explain but it’s not my cup of tea (or flower lol). I know a lot of people love the scent and have no problem, so maybe it’s just me. It definitely took me some time to get used to it but luckily the scent doesn’t linger.
- COLOR ~ It’s a beautiful light pink color. The pink comes from the vitamin B12. There is no artificial fragrance or coloring.
- TEXTURE ~ The texture is a silicone-like texture that lathers into the skin very well. BTW, there is NO silicone in it. It’s possible the texture is from the Silk Amino Acids but I haven’t confirmed that yet. I will let you know as soon I as I know~
Urang True Repair Essence
Next up, it is the Urang True Repair Essence. Do you use essences or do you skip it entirely? Usually after cleansing and toning, I like to use an essence. During my night skincare routine, I go for the Repair Essence.
This essence promises supple skin, help dull skin, provide glowing complexion, hydration, and anti-acne properties. Some key ingredients are Rosa Damascena Flower Water (for antioxidant properties & moisturizing), Water, Glycerin (attracts moisture & acts as an emollient), and Sclerotium Gum (natural thickening agent & softening properties).
Full list of the ingredients:
Rosa Damascena Flower Water* (50.7%), Water, Glycerin* (7%), Sclerotium Gum, Betaine, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (0.1%), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract* (0.05%) (*Organic Ingredient)
DISSECTING time~~ haha. I should stop! Lol :
- SMELL ~ This definitely has a prominent rose scent. I know some of my friends are obsessed with rose fragrances, but personally I don’t care too much. I’m slowly coming to like the fragrance but it’s not my favorite scent.
- TEXTURE~ Guuuuurrrll! This texture is so unique since it has a more gel-like consistency. You may be surprised if you get your bottle in the mail and it looks solid. I had the same issue and freaked out, so I contacted Urang about it. Apparently, the ampoule will solidify in cold weather but after it is placed in room temperature, it will go back to a normal gel-like consistency.
Overall, I am enjoying both the pink ampoule and rose repair essence. I haven’t seen drastic differences in my skin yet but I haven’t had any negative effects either. Thank goodness. I definitely will continue to use it and hopefully see some positive results in the long run. I need all the anti-aging and hydration possible!
Overall: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4 out of 5)
Recent YT video~
** side note: These products were gifted by Urang through the Urang supporters program. Of course, my opinions & reviews are completely honest!!